I’m trying to learn for my Writing class and I’m stuck. Can you help?
1. Each student will represent a single country from one of the following areas (one area per student):
Central America, Caribbean, or South America
Southern or Eastern Europe
Oceania (excluding Australia and New Zealand)
East or South Asia
(*Please verify that you have chosen the appropriate country by going to the following link for United Nations Country Listings: https://unstats.un.org/unsd/methodology/m49/)
2. Each student will provide a list of ‘Do’s and Don’t’s’ (Codes of Cultural Behavior) for tourists visiting his/her representative/host country, including: (20 points)
Five major cultural ‘Do’s’ for tourists (10 points)
Five major cultural ‘Don’ts’ for tourists (10 points)
3. Each student will provide APA-style citations within the text whenever applicable and compile a list of APA-style references (reference page) for all resources used in his/her write-up (1 point)
4. On the ‘Making Acquaintances: Do’s and Don’t’s’ discussion board, each student will post his/her list of ‘Do’s and Don’t’s’ for the representative country in a single thread, for others in the class to read. If a student does not post the thread by the thread due date, then he/she is not eligible for the 20 points.
5. Each student is required to read the submission of one other student and respond to his/her posting by the response due date. Students’ responses to the postings should consist of complete sentences. If a student does not respond by the due date, then he/she is not eligible for the 4 points. In the posting, each student is required to identify the following: (4 points)
One potential positive cultural interaction between his/her country and the other country (2 points)
One potential negative cultural interaction between his/her country and the other country (2 points)
NOTE: If the write-up is not based on a country specified in Item 1, the student will receive zero points for this assignment. Each student is required to save his/her work electronically for future use, as this section will be used to build upon upcoming assignments.