1. Critically review and analyse the assigned company and individually work out a report. 2. Your analysis and report must be in bullet points with discussion and must include, but not limited to, the following: a. Conduct general analysis for the company. The analysis must include, but not limited to, the company’s business strategy, recent developments, managerial and organizational structure changes, workforce composition, industry and major products and services, local and foreign markets, and major competitors.
b. Perform competitive benchmarking against the company’s major competitors (choose at least one competitor). The analysis must include, but not limited to, the size of the capital, the size of the assets, the number of branches, the company’s business strategy, recent developments, any administrative, organizational, or structural changes, the size of the workforce, the main products and services and the domestic and foreign markets.
3. Your analysis and report must be in bullet points with discussions.
4. All reports MUST be submitted MS Word file only 5. Use the data available in the Qatar Stock Exchange, the company’s official website, and any other electronic references.
6. Use tables, graphs, charts, pictures and any other statistical data to support your answers.
7. Number of pages: 6 – 10. 8. Show all references used in your report. 9. Font type: Times New Roman, Font size: 12. Line spacing: 1.5.