Sociology homework help.
read about the Risk-Need-Responsivity Model and Good Lives Model of interventions to reduce criminal behavior. If you were to create a new hybrid intervention model, which components of each theory do you believe would be most effective with children in the legal system?
What resources could be activated to help children develop an emotional vocabulary to help them manage their behavior?
300 words PER QUESTION with references and citations. APA format THANKS
- Andrews, D. A., Bonta, J., & Wormith, J. S. (2011). The Risk-Need-Responsivity (RNR) Model: Does adding the good lives model contribute to effective crime prevention? Criminal Justice and Behavior, 38(7), 735-755.
- Brogan, L., Haney-Caron, E., NeMoyer, A., DeMatteo, D. (2015). Applying the Risk-Needs-Responsivity (RNR) Model to Juvenile Justice. Criminal Justice Review, 40(3), 277-302.
- Calamari Productions (2006). Counseling at Pendleton Juvenile Correctional Facility (02:09) [Video file], Films on Demand.
- Calamari Productions (2010). Interview with a Juvenile Sex Offender (04:09) [Video segment] in Addressing Sexual Misconduct in the Juvenile Corrections Environment, Films on Demand.
- Humane Exposures Publishing (2010). Juvenile Camps (03:28) [Video file], Films on Demand.