Psychology homework help.
In a formal paper of 3-5 pages, write a review of a film that you have viewed OUTSIDE of this course. Make sure that if you include evaluative claims you back them up with specific examples from the film.
STUDENT LEARNING OBJECTIVES – Student will be assessed on the following criteria.
1. Student recognizes various components of film and describe how they work to create meaning.
2. Student describes and analyzes the style of the film.
3. Student compares films produced in different styles to the film.
4. Student uses rhetorical strategies for incorporating production history and film scholarship into their analysis of the film.
5. Student uses vocabulary of film terminology and concepts.