Operations Management homework help. Research Analysis Paper
For this assignment, you will synthesize the knowledge and skills gained in this course to comprehensively evaluate a research article. Carefully review the article by Chaudhuri and Bartlett (2014), “The Relationship Between Training Outsourcing and Employee Commitment to Organization.”
Complete the following:
- Evaluate the authors’ data collection strategies based on their methodological approach.
- What methodology and philosophic tradition did the authors use? (You may recall this from your course DIT8020.) How effective was this?
- What is the population and sample size, and do they seem appropriate to the project?
- How did the authors collect their data and recruit participants, and how successful was this strategy compared to other methods they might have used?
- Did the authors select appropriate data collection strategies and methods, given their methodological approach and hypothesis?
- Evaluate the authors’ data analysis strategies based on the methodological approach.
- What descriptive, graphical, and summary data analysis techniques did the authors use?
- Were the techniques applied appropriately?
- Did the authors select appropriate data analysis strategies and methods, given their methodological approach and hypothesis?
- How valid and reliable were the results of their analysis?
- Synthesize the results of the article, and provide sufficient and effective rationale as to why the authors did or did not achieve their research objective.
- What was the authors’ hypothesis?
- What were the authors’ assumptions? Which assumptions, if any, concern the distribution of data?
- Are limitations detailed? If not, how does that affect the credibility of the statistical decision?
- Do the results indicate a decision, and was the decision to reject or accept the hypothesis discussed?
- Do you agree with the statistical decision?
- Evaluate acceptability of the data analysis for research studies.
- Is the research useful in relation to the existing research?
- Are the opportunities and next steps identified appropriate for the research results?
Use the texts and presentations from this class, and those from your DIT8020 course, to support your arguments and reasoning.
Your paper should meet the following requirements:
- Written communication: Written communication is free of errors that detract from the overall message.
- APA formatting: All resources and citations should be formatted according to current APA style and formatting guidelines.
- Length: 5 typed, double-spaced pages, excluding the cover page.
- Font and font size: Times New Roman, 12 point.