Management homework help. Prior to beginning work on this assignment, review The Five Practices of Exemplary Leadership® Model (Links to an external site.), read the Transformational Leadership Can Improve Workforce Competencies article.
As a leader, it is beneficial to have a core set of practices that can be effective in routine times and also during difficult or very challenging times. The leadership practices by Kouzes and Posner are based upon the transformational leadership model. Organizational leaders must plan to continually improve as leaders while also seeking to improve the performance of other leadership team members and of the rest of the organization. Adopting guiding principles or practices can help in the planning phases for leading when hard times occur.
In your paper,
- Analyze a difficult leadership situation in the business world that has impacted a company or companies.
- Develop a plan for positively increasing the performance of the organization, the leadership, and the teams within the organization using the five practices of exemplary leadership as developed by Kouzes and Posner.
The Leadership in Hard Times paper
- Must be three double-spaced pages in length (not including title and references pages) and formatted according to APA style.
- Must include a separate title page with the following:
- Must include an introduction and conclusion paragraph. Your introduction paragraph needs to end with a ************clear thesis statement***** that indicates the purpose of your paper.
- Must use at least three scholarly sources in addition to the course text. THIS IS FOUR total, not three.
- Must document any information used from sources in APA style.****************
- Must include a separate references page that is formatted according to APA style.
Please make sure all sources are cited in APA format. I have attached the articles below that are above. Here is the link to one: The Five Practices of Exemplary Leadership® Model https://www.leadershipchallenge.com/Research/Five-Practices.aspx ;
I have also attached the course text that must be used as the fourth source. SO that is a total of FOUR sources that must be used.