homework help 2912.
Address each of the 6 questions in 100 words or more each with references and in text citations.
- Explain how energy is invested, stored, and released via chemical reactions, particularly those reactions that are critical to life
- Explain the importance of the inorganic compounds that contribute to life, such as water, salts, acids
- Explain the relationship between an atom’s number of electrons and its relative stability
- Explain the structure and contents of the nucleus, as well as the process of DNA replication
- Explain the process by which a cell builds proteins using the DNA code
- Distinguish between anatomy and physiology, and identify several branches of each