Education homework help. Basic Requirements :
- Type of writing expected: Comparison and/or Contrast Essay
- Length requirements – (No more than two pages plus work cited page) and double-spaced, 12″ Times New Roman Font.
- Formatting requirements – MLA format (See video-under tools and resources)
- Documentation format – MLA citations necessary (Please cite to avoid plagiarism.
- Amount or type of research expected – Minimal outside research necessary (Use at least two resources)
The focus of this second essay will be on comparison-contrast. Write a comparison-contrast essay discussing the differences between two famous historical figures. Focus on specific similarities and differences. Feel free to use specific examples from different spheres of influences, like music, film or literature, but be sure that they are analogous. Some things you might want to think about:• What are the backgrounds of the individuals?• Where are they from?• Discuss their achievements and accolades.• What is the public perception of these people?
Objectives:• Students will practice different types of invention strategies.• Students will appeal to the emotions of their audience in their own essays.• Students will write effective introductions and conclusions.• Students will experiment with analytical skills.• Students will practice cause and effect and comparison.