Case Management/Family Health. Read chapter 20 of the class textbook and review the attached PowerPoint presentation. Once done answer the following questions: textbook link at the end
- Define case management and care management and compare the differences.
- Mention and discuss the case management concepts into the clinical practice of community health nursing.
- Give the definition of family and mention and discuss the different types of families, mention and discuss the model of care for families.
- Describe strategies for moving from intervention at the family level to intervention at the aggregate level
Please QUOTE REFERENCES WITHIN THE ASSIGNMENT.
– APA format word document, Arial 12 font
– A minimum of 2 evidence-based references besides the class textbook no older than 5 years must be used
– A minimum of 800 words is required NOT counting the 1st, and reference page.
Nies, Mary A., McEwen, Melanie (2015). Community/Public Health Nursing. Promoting the Health of the Populations. (6th ed).
Publication Manual American Psychological Association (APA) (6th ed.).
2009 ISBN: 978-1-4338-0561-5