Business & Finance homework help. For this case study, begin by watching Simon Sinek’s video, “Why Good Leaders Make You Feel Safe,” located in the study materials.
Then, answer each of the following question in three to five sentences (combined answers should total 250-500 words):
- According to Simon Sinek, what makes a great leader?
- How can you establish trust with your followers and help your people feel safe?
- Explain how a leader can establish a circle of trust among their followers.
- Explain the responsibility involved with leadership. How does this responsibility fit in with the servant leadership characteristic of stewardship?
- Explain the following statement in the context of servant leadership: “Great leaders would sooner sacrifice the numbers to save the people – not the other way around.”