Your Project Sponsor has approved your project proposal and has asked you to come up with a proposal for the execution, control, and closure for the project.
For this assignment, you will provide a four to six (4-6) page paper, in which you must:
- Provide a brief summary of your chosen project.
- Identify and discuss your project’s greatest challenges (at least three) and provide a recommendation for addressing each of the challenges.
- Examine how you manage your project performance via Earned Value Management (EVM). Identify at least three key EVM metrics you will use for your project.
- Discuss your plan to properly close your project when it is over.
- Use at least three (3) academic resources for this assignment. These resources should be related to your chosen project and the content provided in Assignment 3. Note: Wikipedia and other websites do not qualify as academic resources.
- Your assignment must follow these formatting requirements:
- This course requires use of Strayer Writing Standards (SWS). The format is different than other Strayer University courses. Please take a moment to review the SWS documentation for details.
- Include a cover page containing the title of the assignment, the student’s name, the professor’s name, the course title, and the date. The cover page is not included in the required page length.