Assignment 3. The final project includes submissions from your prior assignments. The previous submissions must be revised based on instructor feedback and recommendations. Review the paper for flow and continuity. Note: The cover, abstract, and reference pages do not count toward the final page number. The total page count should be fifteen to twenty (15-20) pages.
Compile the previous assignments and:
- Create a quarter-page (1/4) informative abstract for your final project.
- Revise your “Project Analysis and Instructional Objectives” Assignment, incorporating any feedback that you received.
- Revise your “Design Processes and Delivery Strategies” Assignment, incorporating any feedback that you received.
Write a six to eight (6-8) page paper in which you:
- Create an evaluation plan that clearly correlates to the three (3) instructional objectives you developed in Assignment 1. Specify the measures that best fit each objective.
- Prepare a five- (5-) question test that correlates with the learning objectives from Assignment 1. Design the test so that it reflects multiple levels of Bloom’s Taxonomy.
- Determine the type of evaluation approach that is most appropriate for your project. Provide a rationale for your selection.
- Select a learning theory that applies to the instructional design of the project. Provide a rationale for your selection.
- Determine three (3) learning theory principles and specify how they apply to your project.
- Examine the information gaps that still exist within the project. Determine the information that would be necessary in order to complete the project more effectively. Provide a rationale for your response.
- Specify the next steps to complete the delivery of the instruction. Identify final preparations needed such as the location, resources, equipment, transportation, and food.
Your assignment must follow these formatting requirements:
- Be typed, double spaced, using Times New Roman font (size 12), with one-inch margins on all sides; citations and references must follow APA or school-specific format. Check with your professor for any additional instructions.
- Include a cover page containing the title of the assignment, the student’s name, the professor’s name, the course title, and the date. The cover page and the reference page are not included in the required assignment page length.
The specific course learning outcome associated with this assignment is:
- Design an instructional product that integrates analysis, design processes, and assessments to address an instructional problem.